The Weber River is one of Utah’s blue-ribbon fisheries. Our exclusive river access lets us float through and wade into miles of private property on the Weber River in Echo, Henefer, and Morgan.
GUIDED FLY FISHING ON PRIVATE RANCH PROPERTY
- One Angler - Half Day
- Two Anglers - Half Day
- Three Anglers - Half Day
- One Angler - Full Day
- Two Anglers - Full Day
- Three Anglers - Full Day
Exclusive Access Private Property Fly Fishing
- The Weber River is one of Utah’s best Blue Ribbon Trout Fisheries.
- Our experienced guides will take you to a beautiful reach of the Weber River where we have exclusive access to a 3-mile reach of privately-owned river property.
- Utah rivers are famous for the spectacular fishing they have to offer.
- Normally, our private property reach of the Weber River is the best fishing around. However, if conditions are less than great, due to dam release or other natural circumstances, our guides may suggest an alternate fishing location, for the best angling experience.
- Enjoy the rhythm of the river while learning the art of casting. Our guides can facilitate the beginner all the way up to experienced anglers.
- Expert guides, flies, and rental equipment are included in all trips.
- A snack is provided for half-day trips and lunch is provided for full-day tours.
What to Bring
- Valid Utah Fishing License for each person who will be fishing
- Resident and non-resident fishing licenses can be purchased online from the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources or from a local retailer.