Guided paddle raft trips on the mild flat water stretches that are ideal for viewing nature and starting water fights, to the splashy and fun little class II+ rapids, the Weber River has it all!
FULL-DAY RAFTING WITH LUNCH
- Adult Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Child Ages 3-4
FULL-DAY UTAH WHITEWATER RAFTING ADVENTURE
Start your morning with a scenic float on the Weber River embarking just below the Echo Dam on a private ranch.
Enjoy the meandering beauty of the river no one else will see. Bald eagles and red-tailed hawks are often sighted. Just as you get comfortable, hang on for the first big drop! Then let our experienced guides steer you through the meandering river sections adjacent to the old Mormon trail.
You then stop for lunch at our private river site, where you will enjoy a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet lunch.
Then get ready for the rest of your trip into the canyon, including the exhilarating rock garden, Devil’s Slide, the Road Side Wave and Taggart’s Falls. This is a great full-day adventure on the Weber River for the entire family or group.
- Safety talk
- Life preserver
- Sandwich buffet lunch (may upgrade to BBQ)
- River shuttle
There is a 6-adult minimum for any full-day trips, combo trips, meals and/or transportation. If your group does not meet this minimum, we can try to group you together with other guests, or you have the option of doing a private trip for the cost equivalent of 6 adults.
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $30 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County, or Huntsville areas: $40 per person
- A deli-style sandwich buffet lunch is included in this trip, but you may upgrade to a BBQ lunch as follows:
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ upgrade: $10 per person, children age 3-4 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ upgrade: $20 per person, children age 3-4 eat free