This full-day paddle rafting trip on the Weber River begins at our private ranch property in Henefer and goes all the way to Morgan, with frequent wildlife sitings and a backdrop of red cliffs and alpine mountains! Stop for lunch at the famed Taggart’s Grill Restaurant!
HALF-DAY RAFTING near PARK CITY
Fun for families, couples, and groups of all sizes!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Child Ages 3-4
WHITEWATER RAFTING PARK CITY, UTAH
This is our most popular activity. Come and join us for two to two and a half hours of family fun Class II+ mild whitewater rafting in Utah. From the mild flat water stretches that are ideal for viewing nature and instigating water fights, to the splashy and fun little rapids, the Weber River has it all.
Jump into one of our paddle rafts and let our friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining guides take you down the many facets of the Weber River. Float through a forest of herons’ nests to the exhilarating rock garden, and wrap things up with the exciting Taggart Falls. This is a wonderful adventure for the whole family.
So you’ve paddled your way down the Weber River and worked up an appetite. Now, join us for lunch! A delicious deli-style sandwich buffet can be ordered to be served at our private riverside picnic area. Relax and let us prepare a wonderful assortment of deli meats, cheeses, fresh fruit, chips, cookies, and all the trimmings. There is something for everyone, and we can accommodate special dietary requests with advance notice.
Looking for special memories of your vacation? Take a late afternoon float on the Weber River, after the daytime crowds have left and the wildlife returns; deer, eagles, beavers, and moose have been sighted!
After your 2.5-hour river adventure, join us for an evening meal. You have the option of a tasty hamburger and hot dog BBQ or a delicious western BBQ featuring steak, chicken, and all the trimmings. This will be an evening to remember.
- Safety talk
- PFD (life jacket)
- River shuttle (ride from take-out back to your car at the launch site)
DOES NOT INCLUDE (but can be added on for an additional charge)
- Round-trip transportation out to Henefer from Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden or surrounding areas.
- To avoid the seasonally high volumes of local crowds on the most popular stretch of the Weber River, this trip takes an alternative route on Saturday and Sunday afternoon trips during our peak season.
- Our normal half-day trip during weekdays and the morning trips on Saturdays and Sundays run from our Base Camp in Henefer to Taggart, through the Weber Canyon with seven Class II rapids including the Rock Garden. We float under the Croydon Bridge, past the Devil’s Slide, and through Taggart’s Rapid.
- Our alternate private access route for Saturday and Sunday afternoon trips is from Echo to Henefer, which is a more mellow float through Henefer valley with three Class II rapids, with more birding opportunities than in the Canyon, and it avoids the crowds.
- Please feel welcome to reach out if you have a specific route preference or if you have any questions about the differences between the two routes and we will be happy to help you make the best selection for your group.
- There is a 2-adult minimum or the cost equivalent thereof in the rafts. We may be able to group individual guests together with other guests.
- If your group has less than 6 people, then we may group you in a raft together with other guests unless you opt for a private raft at the cost equivalent of 6 adults.
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $30 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City area: $40 per person
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $25 per adult, $15 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ: $35 per adult, $25 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ: $45 per adult, $35 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free
- All meal and transportation add-ons have a 6 paid-ticket minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof