Take a scenic morning float from historic Echo, Utah, along a completely private stretch that no other outfitters or the public have access to. After lunch, we paddle to Taggert Falls!
HALF-DAY KAYAKING near PARK CITY
- Single Kayaker Ages 13+
- Kayaker Group Rate Group size 2-5
- Kayaker Group Rate Group size 6+
PARK CITY UTAH KAYAKING TRIP
Feeling adventurous? Then let’s go kayaking! Enjoy a one- or two-person inflatable kayak and tackle the fun, but not-too-scary rapids of the Weber River for a family-friendly activity you’ll remember for years to come.
Our professional guides will lead the way and offer kayaking tips so you can improve your technique and learn from the best while having fun. This is a great way to experience the Class II+ rapids of the Weber River for the more adventurous at heart.
All that paddling is sure to make you hungry, so consider adding one of our delicious buffet lunches to your trip at the time of booking. Spots fill up fast! Book your Utah kayaking trip online today.
- Safety talk
- Inflatable kayak
- River shuttle
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $30 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $40 per person
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $25 per adult, $15 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $35 per adult, $25 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $45 per adult, $35 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free