Join Destination Sports for a horseback ride in the Uinta Mountains and a guided raft trip down the fun rapids of Weber River on this exciting two-in-one trip!
PARK CITY, UTAH HORSEBACK RIDING
- 1-Hour Horseback Ride Ages 8+
- 2-Hour Horseback Ride Ages 8+
- 3-Hour Horseback Ride Ages 8+
HORSEBACK RIDE UTAH
Get the true western experience riding a beautiful mountain trail from the saddle of your horse! Experience wrangling up with our easy-going horseback riding guides and friendly trail-savvy horses. It will be a great time that you won’t soon forget.
A horseback riding trip in the Park City, Utah mountains will refresh your soul and revitalize you. Riding the trail on horseback will give you an escape from the bustle of city life. Far away are the noisy highways, traffic, and congestion of the city, allowing you to relax, unwind, and take in all of the natural scenery. You will be able to enjoy wide open mountains, forest, and wilderness from the saddle of one of our a trail-savvy, quarter horses.
Our skilled guides will help you get set up with your friendly horse, and then it’s time for an adventure! Book your Utah horseback riding trip online today!
- No double riders.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Maximum rider weight is 250 pounds.
- This activity is not handicap accessible.
- The maximum number of horses available on each trip is 10.
- Restrooms and drinking water are available at the main cabin when you check in.
- Wrangler (guide)
- Horse and saddle
HORSEBACK RIDING LOCATION AND CHECK-IN TIME
- North Forty Escapes
1 Stillman Ranch Road
Oakley, UT 84055
- Check in 30 minutes prior to reservation start time.
- This ranch is about 40 minutes drive east of Park City. You’ll be driving through the little town of Oakley, and then east into the Weber Canyon of the Uinta Mountains.
Where to ride horses near me?
Give us a call! We can arrange horseback mountain tail rides near Park City, Oakley and Coalville, just 60 minutes away from Salt Lake City area.
Is this suitable for young children?
The minimum age requirement for horseback riding is 8 years old.
What should I wear?
Long pants, closed-toe shoes, and socks that will cover your ankles.
What should I bring?
Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera, water bottle, and jacket on cooler mornings and evenings.
Can I bring a camera? Are there any special considerations?
Sure. Just be aware that there is a chance it could get dropped.
Is there a minimum number of people required to book?
Is sales tax included in the prices listed on the website?
Utah sales tax is not included in trip pricing.
Is guide gratuity included in the prices listed on the website?
Guide gratuity is not included in trip pricing. For groups of 6 or more, we auto charge 20% gratuity.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes. We will provide this before your activity begins.