Feeling adventurous? Then let’s go kayaking in a one- or two-person inflatable kayak on the fun and not-too-scary Class II+ rapids of the beautiful Weber River!
FULL-DAY GUIDED KAYAKING WITH LUNCH
- Single Kayaker - Per Kayak Rate Ages 13+
- Tandem Kayaker - Per Kayak Rate Ages 13+
SPEND A FULL DAY KAYAKING UTAH
Destination Sports is the only licensed guide company offering full-day guided kayak trips on the Weber River. We have private access to the longest floatable stretches of the Weber River. You will put in on the Weber River in historic Echo, Utah, with a morning scenic float along a completely private stretch that no other outfitters or members of the public have access to.
We stop at our private riverside picnic area and base camp to enjoy a delicious catered lunch to help us refuel before getting back on the river. After a relaxing lunch, we proceed through another eight miles of Class II and lower Class III whitewater and end just below Taggert Falls.
A delicious catered sandwich buffet lunch is included in this trip, but you may upgrade to a hamburger and hot dog barbecue or a western-style steak and chicken barbecue for an extra fee.
Book your Utah kayak trip online today!
- Safety talk
- Inflatable kayak
- River shuttle
- Delicious catered sandwich buffet lunch
This trip has a 6-person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof for private groups with less than 6 people, or even individuals.
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $30 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $40 per person
- Upgrade to Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ: $10 per person, children age 3-4 eat free
- Upgrade to Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ: $20 per person, children age 3-4 eat free