Start your morning the right way with a scenic float on the Weber River embarking just below the Echo Dam on a private ranch. See wildlife like red-tailed hawks and bald eagles!
HALF-DAY RAFTING IN MORGAN (TAGGART TO MORGAN)
- Adult Age 13+
- Youth Age 5-12
- Child Age 3-4
- On the water for about 2 – 2.5 hours
- TRIP START TIMES: 1:00 pm every day of the rafting season.
- Guide, safety talk, PFD (life jacket), paddle, raft, and river shuttle
- To Beginner and above. Great for adults, youth and families with children as young as 3 years old.
This trip floats from Taggart to Morgan, through the remote lower part of the Weber Canyon with 2 fun drops that are class II rapids, and then through the scenic Round Vally.
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: Additional fee per person.
- Transportation from Salt Lake City area: Additional fee per person.
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $25 per adult, $15 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free.
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ: $35 per adult, $25 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free.
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ: $45 per adult, $35 per youth, children age 3-4 eat free.
All add-ons have a 6 person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof.
MINIMUMS & PRIVATE TRIP OPTION: For safety reasons, there is a 2 adult minimum in the rafts. We may be able to group individual guests together with other guests. If your group has less than 6 people, then we may group you in a raft together with other guests unless you opt for a private raft at the cost equivalent of 6 adults.