Take a scenic morning float from historic Echo, Utah, along a completely private stretch that no other outfitters or the public have access to. After lunch, we paddle to Taggert Falls!
HALF-DAY GUIDED KAYAKING IN MORGAN (TAGGART TO MORGAN)
- Single Kayaker Age 13+
- Kayaker Group Rate - Single Kayaks Group size 2-5
- Kayaker Group Rate - Tandem Kayaks Group size 2-5
- Kayaker Group Rate - Single Kayaks Group size 6+
- Kayaker Group Rate - Tandem Kayaks Group Size 6+
- On the water for 2 – 2.5 hours, depending on water flows
- TRIP START TIMES: 10:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm every day
- Guide, safety talk, PFD, paddle, inflatable kayak, helmet, and river shuttle
- Suggested intermediate or more advanced. (If you do not meet this suggested skill level, then check out our private kayaking lessons information and F.A.Q. section below.)
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $30 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $40 per person.
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $25 per adult, $15 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free.
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $35 per adult, $25 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free.
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $45 per adult, $35 per youth age 5-12, children age 3-4 eat free.
Feeling adventurous? Then let’s go kayaking! Enjoy a one- or two-person inflatable kayak and tackle the fun, but not-too-scary rapids of the Weber River. Our professional guides will lead the way and offer kayaking tips. This is a great way to experience the class II+ rapids of the Weber River for the more adventurous at heart.