HALF-DAY GUIDED KAYAKING IN MORGAN (TAGGART TO MORGAN)
- Single Kayaker Age 13+
- Kayaker (group size of 2-5, per person rate)
- Kayaker (group size of 6 or more, per person rate)
- On the water for 2 – 2.5 hours, depending on water flows
- TRIP START TIMES: 10:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm every day
- Guide, safety talk, PFD, paddle, inflatable kayak, helmet, and river shuttle
- Suggested intermediate or more advanced. (If you do not meet this suggested skill level, then check out our private kayaking lessons information and F.A.Q. section below.)
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $20 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $30 per person.
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $20 per adult, $15 per youth age 7-12, children age 3-6 eat free.
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $30 per adult, $25 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free.
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $40 per adult, $35 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free.
Feeling adventurous? Then let’s go kayaking! Enjoy a one- or two-person inflatable kayak and tackle the fun, but not-too-scary rapids of the Weber River. Our professional guides will lead the way and offer kayaking tips. This is a great way to experience the class II+ rapids of the Weber River for the more adventurous at heart.