Hike to panoramic vistas with vibrant wildflowers before stopping to enjoy a delicious lunch prior to part two of this combo trip – rafting! Float down the Weber River’s Class II+ rapids.
PEDAL & PADDLE TRIP
- Adult - Pedal and Raft Ages 13+
- Adult - Pedal and Kayak Ages 13+
- Youth - Pedal and Raft Ages 7-12
UTAH BIKE & PADDLE DAY EXCURSION
These are great day trips for anyone who wants to get out and get active! Combine two fun activities for one perfect day of fun! Bike the Union Pacific Rail Trail before rafting or kayaking the fun rapids of the Weber River.
First up, hop onto one of our top-notch bikes and experience the scenic and historic Union Pacific Rail Trail. It is a beautiful, easy ride that follows Poison Creek through town and then heads out into the rolling hillside of Summit County.
The one-and-a-half- to two-hour bike ride is on a level or slightly downhill grade. After you’ve worked up an appetite, we transport you to our private riverfront picnic area to relax and enjoy a delicious deli-style sandwich lunch buffet.
Next up, the river trip! Grab your paddle and let’s get wet! Whether rafting or kayaking, our knowledgeable guides will steer or lead you through the fun Class II and lower Class III rapids of the Weber River. Transportation from and back to the Park City, Utah area is included in this trip.
- Sandwich buffet lunch
- Raft or kayak
- Life jacket
- Water & snacks
- Transportation from and back to Park City area
- We’ll pick you up at 9 a.m. anywhere in the Park City area.
All combo trips, or trips with meals or transportation have a 6-person minimum or the cost equivalent thereof for smaller group private trips.
- Transportation from and back to Salt Lake City area: $10 more per person
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch: $10 more per person, except kids age 3 – 6 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch: $20 more per person, except kids age 3 – 6 eat free