Want to experience two trips in one? Hop onto a mountain bike and ride the Union Pacific Rail Trail before making a splash and kayaking or rafting the Class II+ rapids of the Weber River.
HIKE & PADDLE TRIP
- Adult - Hike and Raft Ages 13+
- Adult - Hike and Kayak Ages 13+
- Youth - Hike and Raft Ages 5-12
UTAH HIKE & PADDLE DAY TRIP
Take two trips in one on this exciting combo day trip. This an exhilarating way to enjoy the mountains and streams of the Wasatch Back as you hike and paddle in one thrilling, jam-packed day.
Enjoy a two-hour guided hike through aspen groves, pine forests, and meadows of wildflowers with panoramic vistas, on trails that we select specifically for the level of challenge you want. Whether you want an easier stroll or a leg-burning, high-altitude trek, Destination Sports & Adventures has you covered!
Then join us at our private riverfront property for a delicious catered sandwich buffet lunch, or opt for a barbecue upgrade with steak, chicken breast, and all the fixings.
After lunch, get ready for part two of this exciting adventure! Jump in a raft or kayak and paddle your way down the Weber River! The river has Class II and lower Class III rapids, complete with pools, drops, falls, bouldery sections, calm water, and plenty other features to keep you on your toes. Take in the amazing local scenery and look for wildlife like bald eagles, red-tailed hawks and more.
Can’t decide which Utah trip to take? There’s no need to choose between hiking and rafting when you can do them both! Book online today.
- Guided Hike – $85
- Sandwich Buffet Lunch – $25
- Adult Rafting – $65
- Youth Rafting – $49
- Kayaking – $89
- Transportation from and back to Park City area – $30
- Transportation from hiking trail to river – Additional Fee
- Sandwich buffet lunch
- Raft or kayak
- Life jacket
- Water & snacks
- Transportation from and back to Park City area
- We’ll pick you up at 9 a.m. anywhere in the Park City area.
All combo trips or trips with meals or transportation have a 6-person minimum or the cost equivalent thereof. If you don’t meet the group size minimum, ask our staff about providing your own transportation and being on your own for lunch.
- Transportation from and back to Salt Lake City area: $10 per person
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch: $10 more per person
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch: $20 more per person