HALF-DAY PRIVATE KAYAK WITH TRANSPORTATION FROM MORGAN
- From :
- $ 129
- About 3.5 hours including round-trip transportation from your Morgan location.
- On the water for about 2-2.5 hours, depending on river flows
- PICKUP TIMES: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
- Expert guide, safety talk, PFD (life jacket), paddle, inflatable kayak, helmet, and round-trip transportation from your Morgan location.
- Suggested intermediate or more advanced. (If you do not meet this suggested skill level, then check out our private kayaking lessons information below.)
NOTICE: To avoid the seasonally high volumes of local crowds on the most popular public stretch of the Weber River, this trip takes an alternative route on Saturday and Sunday afternoon trips during our peak season.
Our normal half-day trip during weekdays and the morning trips on Saturdays and Sundays run from our Base Camp in Henefer to Taggart, through the Weber Canyon with seven class II rapids including the Rock Garden. We paddle under the Croydon Bridge, past the Devil’s Slide, and through Taggart’s Rapid.
Our alternate private access route for holidays and Saturday and Sunday afternoon trips are from Echo to Henefer, which is a more mellow float through Henefer valley with three class II rapids, with more birding opportunities than in the Canyon, and it avoids the crowds at the public access areas.
We also have the option to float from Taggart to Morgan. Our team will determine which river stretch will offer the best experience for the date and time you want to go. In any case, it is all lower-class II whitewater.
Please feel welcome to reach out if you have a specific route preference or any questions about the differences between the three routes and we will be happy to help you make the best selection for your group.
DON’T NEED TRANSPORTATION FROM MORGAN?
This package includes round-trip transportation from Morgan.
If your group is smaller than 6 people and you have your own transportation to get out to the river, then you may be interested in one of our half-day kayaking trips without transportation.
MEALS – Available to add on during the check-out process
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $25 per adult, $15 per youth, children aged 3-4 eat free.
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ: $35 per adult, $25 per youth, children aged 3-4 eat free.
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ: $45 per adult, $35 per youth, children aged 3-4 eat free.
All meals and transportation have a 6-person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof.