FULL-DAY PRIVATE RAFT WITH LUNCH & TRANSPORTATION FROM MORGAN
- Up to 6 people per private raft
- From :
- $ 1050
We’ll pick you up at your Morgan Valley lodging location!
– About 6.5 hours including round-trip transportation from your Morgan location.
– On the water for about 2 hours in the morning. Stop at our base camp for a delicious catered lunch, then 2-2.5 hours on the river for the afternoon portion.
– PICKUP TIME: 9:00 am
– BACK HOME: by about 3:30 pm
INCLUDES: Round-trip transportation from your Morgan County lodging location, expert river guide, safety talk, PFD (life jacket), paddle, raft, and a delicious catered sandwich buffet lunch served fresh at our private riverside picnic area.
– A delicious deli-style sandwich buffet lunch is included with this package. You may upgrade your entire group’s meal to either of the following options:
– Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ: Added $10 per person.
– Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ: Added $20 per person.
All meals have a 6-person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof.
LEVEL: Beginner on up. Great for adults, youth, and families with children as young as 3 years old.
NOTICE: To avoid the seasonally high volumes of local crowds on the most popular public stretch of the Weber River, this trip takes an alternative route on Saturdays during our peak season.
DON’T NEED TRANSPORTATION FROM MORGAN?
This package includes round-trip transportation from Morgan, lunch, and your group in a private raft. With this option, we guarantee that you will not be assigned to go on a raft with other clients that are not in your group.
If you have your own transportation to get out to the river, then you may be interested in our full-day or half-day rafting trips that don’t include transportation.