Launching from a private ranch in beautiful Echo, Utah, the full-day paddle boarding trip lets you enjoy six miles of private, mellow river stretches while you warm up your SUP skills.
PARK CITY UTAH STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING
Stand-up paddle boarding on the Weber River is for people who have already paddle boarded on a river, or at least have sharpened their flat water SUP skills, and are ready for a whole new level of challenge as you will be paddling mellow rapids and encountering obstacles along the way.
Our half-day Utah SUP trip starts out on a mellow stretch of river that allows you to warm up and get ready for the more technical rapids and bouldery sections of the Rock Garden, the Roadside Wave, the pillars of the Long Bridge and Taggarts Rapid. There are even several surf-able waves throughout this stretch of river if you want to hone your SUP surfing skills.
If you’re interested, but not quite sure if you can do it, check out our private lessons option. For groups that include some people that want to SUP and some people that are a little unsure, we are happy to combine guided rafts, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards together on the same trip (additional guide fees or minimums may be required).
- Safety talk
- Stand-up paddle board
- Safety pads
- River shuttle
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $20 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $30 per person
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $20 per adult, $15 per youth age 7-12, children age 3-6 eat free
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch or Dinner:$30 per adult, $25 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch or Dinner:$40 per adult, $35 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free
- All add-ons and upgrades have a 6 person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof